MEET THE MODELS
Here’s three things you didn’t know about the gorgeous Romanian model.
1. She speaks five languages…yes, seriously. The talented model has the gift of gab, and is fluent in Romanian, Spanish, English, French and Italian.
2. She co-owns Moo Moo, a restaurant in Bucharest, with fellow Romanian model Diana Moldovan.
3. She took her first modeling job at 13 for 50 euros…so she could pay to enter a karate competition.
The 26-year-old French model recently opened a buzzed-about cocktail bar. Here’s everything you need to know about the Parisian hotspot.
1. It’s called Fréquence, and is in the famously cool 11th Arrondissement. “We wanted to break away from the speakeasy style that we found in most of the cocktail bars in Paris, and open a friendly place,” says Baptiste.
2. They only play vinyl—as patrons can see from the extensive record collection on display. “We play funk, soul, gospel and disco from the 80’s and early 90’s, as well as reggae and jazz for the daytime.”
3. Come for the finger food, stay for the late-night dancing. “The menu is based on international street food. We also have dj’s playing every weekend so you get the high quality of a cocktail bar in a fun dancing atmosphere.”
MICHAEL SHARES HIS FAVORITE SPOTS ON THE UPPER EAST SIDE
Stay: The Carlyle Hotel
Visit: Neue Gallery
Eat: JG Melon