GET TO KNOW TAYLOR & ANETA
1. She was discovered while riding horses on a ranch in Colorado, her home state.
2. She was in the marching band in high school. “I played the clarinet then the alto saxophone,” she says.
3. Her friends would describe her as: “nerdy, weird, and tomboy.”
4. She’s artistic. Taylor loves to draw and sculpt, so much so that before she was scouted, she wanted to study art or fashion design at college.
5. Her karaoke song is Hit Me Baby One More Time, by Britney Spears.
6. If she could have dinner with anyone, it would be Marilyn Monroe—“and you know I’m taking her to In-N-Out!” she says.
1. She grew up on a farm in the Polish countryside.
2. On her next holiday she wants to: “Explore Cuba! Havana, the tobacco fields, mountains and beaches sound incredible.”
3. The last movie that made her cry was The 33.
4. The model she most admires: “Małgosia Bela. She seems very down-to-earth, and is also a mother.”
5. The song she would walk down the aisle to is Wedding March by Richard Wagner.
6. Her friends would describe her as: “Loyal, honest, helpful.”